The vertical garden is an original idea to make all spaces unique. The vertical garden is an original idea to make all spaces unique.The use of a vertical garden helps to make rooms more welcoming, improving the experience of the guests of a house, a public place, a company. Natural features, in addition to beautifying spaces, can give that touch of freshness and well-being to the environment, thanks to their innate ability to purify the surrounding air. With plants it is possible to isolate and divide zones and spaces in a natural way. In order to implement the green furniture solution, it is necessary to provide a wall on which to set up this garden, a water collection grid at the base of the wall, and a perimeter finishing frame. Botanical knowledge is essential to choose the right plants and trees based on sun exposure, wind and temperature.
When the growth is completed, the effect that will be recreated is a harmonious and elegant combination of volumes, shapes and colors.
The advantages of the vertical garden. In addition to the aesthetic effect, which certainly is of fundamental importance, the advantages of setting up a vertical garden must also be considered:
- first and foremost, the improvement of thermal insulation and the resulting energy savings. Vertical gardens, created both for outdoor and indoor use, avoid direct sunlight on the wall, avoiding overheating and the propagation of heat inside. Therefore, during the summer periods, when the internal temperatures of the buildings undergo a higher rise due to the effect of overheating of the walls, it will be possible to significantly reduce the consumption of energy and air conditioning systems, taking advantage of the innate characteristics of the vertical garden.
- In addition, the plants that make up the garden wall contribute to improving the air quality inside the structures, acting as natural filters. In fact, thanks to the process of photosynthesis, plants absorb toxic substances and reduce the presence of fine dust. This characteristic is especially important for structures built in urban environments and which could be affected by external pollution.
- Another advantage to consider is the reduction of noise pollution. With the vertical garden you can, in fact, reduce noise, naturally reducing the reflection of sound indoors.
- As far as maintenance and conservation are concerned, the use of automatic irrigation and fertilization systems guarantees low maintenance costs, as well as the possibility of always having a complete picture of the state of health of the individual plants. Finally, the basic structure allows the plants to be easily removed and replaced in case of suffering.
- Last but not least, thanks to this innovative technique, you limit the environmental impact of buildings especially in cities. The vertical garden has the advantage of taking up little space and therefore you can have a garden or vegetable garden, even where it does not seem possible.